Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Not Going To Lie

Twilight interests me. From the amount of hype it's getting, it has to be good in some aspects. And those aspects that most guys criticize are probably biased beyond belief. How many of us guys have actually read the book?

Lets use Glee, the show about class/power struggle in high school, as an example of this ungrounded hatred. I'm not going to lie, before the show, an actual glee club seems kind of weird and gay. The show did change my view on glee clubs, but I didn't just get hooked because I love to watch people sing. Ms. Sue Sylvester hooked me. Her endless evil is just amazing and wittiness is addicting. Evidence:



Likewise in Twilight, there could be some dark horse laying in that book that guys must love. Maybe we could fantasize that Bella (is that the name?) is actually the hot one and that the Edward is some stupid jerk. Just throwing it out there.

Last point I want to make about this Twilight thing: the Philippines must really love vampires. As a backup post on Twilight, I was hoping to see some random correlation between twilight and such terms as suicide, murder, gay, or abuse on Google Trends but nothing popped up. Still, if you scroll down to see regions, the United States is only in third place with the Philippines placing first.

Just saying.

-runiteking1

Got comments? Post them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment