Monday, May 31, 2010

P90X

Back in 8th grade, we had the mile run when I was in the best shape of my life. My time? Five minutes plus change. And if you don't know, that's an incredible time for a mile. The other day though, I went out for a run and could barely finish the mile let only complete it under seven minutes (which was what I thought my physical level was).

In that dire light, I've decided to actually try and get fit again. My friend have constantly told me about how P90X is the most intense thing they went through so I went for it. It isn't disappoint so far.

The program is quite daunting, especially the first week. I consider myself to be relatively good shape compared to other Americans, but the first day burned me out completely. The second day was basically just lots of jumping and running in place, but I couldn't finish it in one take. Oh, and did I mention my whole body is an aching pain?

But I feel so much energy...

-runiteking1

  Got comments? Post them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment